Welcome to “Lose Fat Stat!”. Why the word “stat”? Because losing weight–no matter how much– is a must do now priority– or “Stat!” as they say in hospitals. And we want to stay out of those places!
Everyone’s story is different, but there are similarities:
- You’ve spent a major part of your life trying to lose weight.
- You’ve succeeded at losing weight, but gained it back, either quickly or over time.
- You’ve tried many diets, and may even have bookshelves of diet books, each promoting a different method )we’ll examine many of these different plans here is weeks to come).
- You have an unrealistic self-image, thinking of yourself as fat, even at times when you’re not!
- You have one or more favorite foods or desserts that you simply can not get enough of.
- You eat when you’re tense, tired, or depressed.
The list goes on and on. It leads to yo-yo dieting, some loss, some gain, and each gain punches you right in the self-esteem solar plexus.
I’ve lost major amounts of weight three times in my life, each using a different method. You can read about that in My Story.
Our goal here is to offer inspiration, motivation, and success tools to help you. I’m not a medical professional, although I’ve seen the inside of hospitals too many times. We will provide expert information, from reliable sources though. This site is free; you don’t have to buy a thing. We will make available, however, books and products which may help, although in my most recent weight loss, I did it without popular diet secrets or magic herbs.
So welcome… we’ll be adding info on a daily basis, so keep checking in! Thanks for being a part of the group.